Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dragooon speed paint

Hey theeere! I've painted a dragon ^^ Ive also included part of the process if your interested ^^
I really enjoyed making this one, I had absolutely no idea where I was going, it just flowed. I guess it could be considered as Wakfu fanart in the end ^^, dont forget to check the series here

I know the wings might not lift him up cause... he had them torn apart so he cant fly, but maybe some day it'll grow magically in photoshop again ^^

hope you like it and give me some comments on it

EDIT: thanks guys for the comments! I agree on the mist, I'll add some later on I :)




4 comments:

  1. Really SWEET!! I love the speed sketch feel and the whole composition is wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one. there might be some fog at that time of the day. seems it's a early morning. the story might be that the dragon might hiding in the shadow but with those wings up you can see him from very far. Seems the characters are chatting and possibly friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw, this one is really good... love the grand feel of the whole scene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo conozco al hijo de ese dragon!!!!!!!!!! feli sos un geniooooooo!!!! ay no q emocion!!! te mando un abrazoteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete